- It provides extra security for your confidential data, as it will shut down the program if a person is away from his or her computer for an extended period of time.
- If you have external backups set up to run after hours and a user accidentally stays logged into PMXpert, the inactivity timeout will log out that inactive user and allow the backups to run.
To set the Inactivity Timeout:
- Select Setup - System Settings from PMXpert’s main menu
- Click on the General tab.
- Under the Options area, in the Inactivity Timeout (Minutes) field, enter the minutes of inactivity after which PMXpert will automatically log out. By default, this will be set to 0 (disabled).
- Click Save.